Vegetarian bento


Vegetarian bento - 26.01.2011

I'm having a vegetarian bento for my midweek lunchbreak, as I still had some vegetarian "meatballs" in the fridge that had to be consumed by today. Even though I couldn't possibly do without meat or fish, I appreciate the vegetarian alternative every now and then.

My sakura bento has some of these "meatballs", white rice topped with green asparagus and a cheese sakura, a beansprouts/ramiro pepper stirfry, carrot kinpira (recipe here) and more steamed veggies (romanesco, cauliflower, green beans, zucchini).  The fruit section has like most days, strawberries, white grapes, blackberries, blueberries and a few clementine wedges.

And like yesterday's bento, this one also totals a value of  9,5 WW propoints.

Smakelijk !

3 comments:

Uniflame said...

Your bento looks really appealing :) I too had meatless balls today in my bento. I made them fresh yesterday :) I love the little snack balls and they are easy to add to your stash too.

Susan B. said...

beautiful! love the arrangement and the asparagus in the center!

what a great bento box. love the shape

OhayoBento said...

I don't know what it is about this bento but I really love it. I've seen the photo a few times now and I think I like it more every time I see it! The colors, textures, variety of foods... just perfect!