The M4SB feat. risotto gremolata

The M4SB feat. risotto gremolata

After having eyed up the M4SB for two days, I decided that the time had come for this bento to make its long awaited debut and accompany me to the office.
I was surprised at the capacity of the box : it holds way more than its compact size would lead you to believe.

So for this inaugural lunch, I packed leftover risotto gremolata with an olive skewer, soy nuggets with bell pepper stars, aubergine slices on top of carrot kinpira and red bell pepper strips and finally the red dessert section holds nectarine, red plum, a part of a pink lady apple and a small Easter egg.

Bon appetit.

5 comments:

Bentobird said...

This is beautifully vivid, and shows how fun and inspiring the M4SB is--yay!

Lexi said...

This looks beautiful!

TLC said...

Looks delish! Can you please tell me where to buy this bento box. I'm in desperate need. Thanks. Looking forward to Following you.

Ingrid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ingrid said...

Hi Tricia,

Thanks for commenting. I bought this box on ebay, and the seller still has some on sale. Check out this link :o)