Ginger Pork Bento

Ginger Pork Bento - 02.02.2011

Because I still had ginger to use before it went stale, I decided to make some ginger pork for my bento last night. It's an recipe I already used for bento (and which you can find here).  This time I did as Maki suggested in her book and coated some new potatoes with the ginger sauce, to accompany the meat.  It smelled divine and I am sure the taste will be equally satisfying.  In between the gingery elements, I added green beans, green asparagus tips, some broccoli rosets, radish, a mini cauliflower, a cherry tomato and a few olives (inspired by Ohayobento's post from yesterday).  The WW total for today is 7 propoints.

As I am still battling the nasty germs, I stocked up on as many fruit vitamins as possible : white grapes, blueberries, blackberries, apple bunnies, blood orange slices, pomegranate seeds and some dried fruits (pineapple, papya, cranberries, banana).

Wishing everybody a healthy bento lunch today !

Bon appetit

No comments: