Scaloppina alla Milanese bento



I hope you all had a great weekend.  I spent a nice couple of days off work but am not really looking forward to getting back into the rat race.  In order to cheer me up a bit (much needed on this cold and windy winter day, I put lots of vibrant, colourful foods in my bento. 

In this Monday bento, I have scaloppina alla Milanese, some black/purple rice (which will probably be a regular this week as I made a batch of it on Sunday), assorted steamed veggies (cauliflower, brocoli, carrots, brussels sprouts, mini corn, snow peas, green beans, green asparagus), radishes and cherry tomatoes.  My daily fruit vitamins come from white grapes, clementine wedges, apple, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, redcurrant and pomegranate seeds).

Bon appetit !

1 comment:

OhayoBento said...

The colors are amazing! This should do the job of cheering up a winter day quite nicely!!