Terriyaki Beef Bento

Terriyaki Beef Bento

Another day, another lunchbox ...  and this one has an old favourite (and regular feature in my bento), Terriyaki Beef (incidentally also the leftovers from yesterday's dinner).
 
I took out my three tier purple box again and filled it with all this yummy goodness.  My terriyaki stirfry has beef (obviously), snowpeas, bean sprouts, spring onions and mushrooms.  I was unable to find any shitake at the supermarket and had to make do with ordinary brown mushrooms.  I guess they might be out of season, after all mushrooms are more of a autumn vegetable. 

The stirfry is accompanied by some white rice sprinkled with carrot pieces in a second tier and the last tier has half a banana, some strawberries, half an apricot and an apple quarter.

Itadakimasu !

No comments: