Bami Goreng Bento

Bami Goreng Bento

Today I am trying out a new red two-tier box I got as a free gift with a bento cookbook. OK, I'll admit that the box was the main reason for buying the book ... I always live up to the marketeers' expectations ;o)

As for the contents of the box, I am not really excelling in originality. And although I do tend to eat with my eyes too, sometimes producing something tasty is just that tiny bit more important than delivering a picture perfect dish. So please bear with my rather unattractive bento.

The bottom tier has some leftover bami goreng from last night's dinner : stirfried noodles with chicken, omelette and assorted vegetables. The top tier has some carrot and cheese sticks in between slices of tuna cake and the usual fruity vitamins : apricot, nectarine, apple, kiwi gold and a strawberry.

Smakelijk !

2 comments:

Andi said...

I have never heard of tuna cake that sounds yummy, I love anything with tuna in it!

Ingrid said...

Actually this one was store bought, but savoury cakes are as easy to make at home as sweet ones, and of course the possibilities are endless. I am quite a tuna fan myself :o)